I’m very, very new and inexperienced at cosplaying, but it’s a great hobby for me. I’m only able to go to a few conventions a year, but my mom and I love making the costumes, and my dad sometimes helps me with the foam builds for my walker/wheelchair. I’m very blessed to have my family’s support in this, even though they actually never get to see the finished product in action at the con!
All upcoming cosplays/builds are tentative. You know, that whole chronic illness thing.
- Phoenix Armor (Mass Effect) – DragonCon 2017
- Bioshock Splicer – DragonCon 2017
Upcoming Walker/Wheelchair Builds:
- Mako (v2.0) – DragonCon 2017
- Idris/The Spirit of the Tardis 2.0 (AwesomeCon 2017)
- Eris Morn 1.0 (Destiny) (AwesomeCon 2017)
- Agent Carter with Strategic Scientific Reserve walker (AwesomeCon 2016)
- FemShep (ME3 Inferno Armor) (DragonCon 2016)
- Observer (Fringe) (DragonCon 2015
- FemShep (ME2 Kestrel Armor) with Mako walker v.1.0 (DragonCon 2015)